Saturday, February 7, 2009

Companionship (#8)

I hope that everyone who can has someone they can talk to about things that they would never share with anyone else. I have been very fortunate to have found a friend who knows me because I had opened up and told her what was in my heart. She actually cares enough about me to try to help me understand things about what I feel that I was having trouble figuring out. Tremendous advice like don't do anything stupid. Actually I agree with her and forced myself to concentrate on what reactions would actually be stupid. However things turn out I know that my friend cares about my well being. Friends are truly a gift and special friends are just as dear as any family member. I hope my wishes and your wishes come through for all of us but hope is only one part of what needs to be done. The next part is having an intelligent conviction to follow the hope with, when necessary, sound advice from a companion, friend or advisor who has your wishes or dreams at the center of their heart where your's is at the center of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi son, I really enjoy reading your blogs. Its nice to see how you have grown you have always been a good man to see your trying to be better is great! Love You Mom