Thursday, February 5, 2009

Living with a purpose (#6)

Nothing special just taking care of my responsibilities and trying to make my world better. It has been satisfying to be an improving agent instead of a moot point. This really goes to me being less selfish on a moment by moment basis. By being satisfied I feel it through my emotional, mental and physical senses. My ethics are now starting to live up to my own expectations for myself. It is not easy staying in the present, it requires a focus that is not natural to me through practice. However practice is my method for attaining a continual present state. When I sleep at night I am truly tired from having to be aware of my moment by moment actions. How lucky I am to at least have a plan in my life that attempts to improve my life thus allowing me to help others who may need me when they truly need me. I feel now that I am living with a purpose. Please feel free to make any comment that strikes you through what I may invoke in your thoughts concerning what you read.

No comments: