Monday, March 16, 2009

The Vigilant Mindset (#45)

Vigilance; alertly watchful in order to avoid danger, or in my case to avoid not acting in our and my better or best interest. My wakeful time is constantly bombarded with circumstances that would misdirect my goal of constant conscious focus on what is presently happening. Every decision I make must be with the awareness of my character. To allow for my character to govern I must not let my mind wander from what my surrounding environment dictates. There are times when I am able to daydream for a short time or act in a therapeutically, creative silly way in order to have some fun, but the judgement to do so needs to be respectful of consequences. Even in my sleep my principles come into play. Often I find, in my dreams, I make decisions based on the best of moral outcomes. My determined destiny to advocate for humanity's better and best attributes carries a responsibility to mirror the themes I most wish to proclaim. There is no sacrafice or burden in holding myself to a mission of vigilance in attempting to live up to what is right and good about life. Only the satisfaction of being a part of something worthy to show eternity how us humans have evolved.

No comments: