Friday, April 3, 2009

Inspiration (#63)

I hope to have a life full of inspired moments. Inspiration is rejuvenating and motivational. The freshness and new feeling of realizing a hope that could be possible is life-affirming. The vigor that accompanies an inspired concept, whether old or new, exposes a strength within me that I have not tapped. The rejuvenating of a weary soul toward a youthful hubris is a gift of immeasureable value. Oftentimes, I find myself flowing in a stream of inconsequential patterns of activity that unconsciously turn me cynical toward the constant change within life. Perhaps though, because of the cynical moments, inspiration can be even more exhilarating. However, I would hope to never fall into cynicism. Motivating my life through inspiration appears to be the course I am most attuned to. The principles of honor and respect of others can be more effective in my life when I am surrounded by individuals who share the common sensation of inspired care or duty to good and greater behavior. If I am the only one who can be inspired at a given moment then my wish is to make the most of the inspiration and share it as I am able.

No comments: