Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why I write everyday (#62)

For me this blog has become a necessity in my daily living. There are few outlets that allow me to form a concept on an idea in a thoughtful descriptive way. I am certain that my concepts are controversial in that one description does not fit all humans. However, my concepts are mine and that's what I need to express at any given time. Just having the medium to expose my thoughts for anyone to see is a comfort. I never wish to advocate precepts that cause division or strife unnecessarily and hope I never do. Like the preamble in my blog attempts to communicate, I would have a sense of accomplishment if in any small way I can advance enlightenment. The purpose to advance enlightenment is one reason, another is that I have a need to express myself as a self check on how I am doing at any given time. To self-motivate is important so that I don't lapse into a static place of non-growth. My dependence on others for actions I need to take for myself is not the best solution for me in becoming more the person I wish to be. It is through this daily writing of this blog, and putting the principles I describe in it, into action, that the travels of my life will be honorable and hopefully respected by those who enter into my life.

No comments: