Thursday, May 28, 2009

One door closes another one Opens (#118)

With the way things have going lately it seems like when one door closes it hits me on the backside also. But of course that is only what it seems. My overall experience has been that another door always opens. It is just the way things are in our society, constant change. Nothing specific has happened for me lately but I am confident, yes confident something is about to happen to effect a change in my life. I am somewhat excited also. The unknown used to affect me in a nervous or fearful way. However, my inner peace is ruling my conscious these days and I am content. Not to say that I am just letting things happen without any input as to my curiousness about things, it's just that, bring it on, is my hope. I just can't explain why I have such a feeling of optimism other than I see a bright future ahead for all of us and that vision is inspiring a sense of euphoria within me. I am very happy with the direction my life is taking and positive about the role I have in my life. I used to just hang on and let myself be taken along on the current of events, now I feel that I am at the rudder and I set the course knowing that the river of my destiny will land me on the side of the shore that I choose. Too many metaphors, doors and rivers, oh well, My point is that life is grand and I am glad to be participating in it.

No comments: