Monday, May 4, 2009

Time as an Ally (#94)

Time has been a very real and helpful tool for me. I used to think of time as a reference point in the limited history of my life. I only saw time as a way to measure significant points in my life. Time was just an abstract necessary to demarcate and separate events. I have come a long ways since my meager understanding of the purpose for time in my life. Time is a constant companion, a check on the balance of every decision I would or do make. In every way time has come to be a priceless, precious commodity. I think of time as an entity that allows me to pause and consider how my life is being lived. Time gives me a dimension of clarity I otherwise would not have if I didn't take time. I am not quite explaining my relationship with time in a clearly cogent way although I am trying very hard to explain. Let me put it this way, time is running for all of us, and for me, time is not to be wasted by choice. Time's value makes what I do valuable, at least for me. So time has the quality I give it, which is to raise myself up to an order of living most desirable to me. My desire is to be a courageous example of a human permeated with the principles of the best qualities humanity has evolved. Time is my constant and faithful companion in my quest to enrich all of our lives as best I am able.

1 comment:

Indra Gunawan said...

Hi

I like this artikel. My opinion time is life. Patient is the power tool for us to control life.