Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Frailty of Reality (#144)

In my heart of hearts I am truly a happy soul. I have had time to reflect for most of this current year about my life and possible changes in my living environment. What used to stress me and make me uncomfortably nervous doesn't anymore. For some of this new found peaceful attitude and behavior I can give credit to relinquishing the thought that I control things around my life. That was a huge change I have made in my life. Another modifier in my behavior and attitude is the concept of a greater being or non-random force which controls my destiny. By taking this simple approach to the why of life, I have freed up my soul to just experiencing life without having to control or explain it. The philosopher part of me continues to exist but without the angst previously associated with it. The fear I carried with me about death and not wanting to acknowledge it has dissipated into a minor acquiescence of its inevitability. In the meantime I have life to live, love to experience and beauty to behold. I am also committed to fighting for freedom, liberty and justice when it is being denied to at least one when I enjoy those very same rights. The miracle of being in a conscious world of dimension and sensory perception is unfathomable to me yet most marvelously appreciated. How I got here and where I go from here is the perfection of the fact that I still exist. Everything else is a bonus to be explored and welcomed.

No comments: