Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The hard lessons (#138)

I have been so fortunate to have understood the necessity of observing humanity in as many ways as possible. The purpose is to learn and be reminded of ways to avoid the hard lessons in life that inevitably come all of our way. No one has a handle on how to react and act on every situation. The best I can hope for is to prepare myself by being informed and objective when circumstances become my responsibility. The beautiful thing about how I approach finding solutions to problems is that my intent and motive are principled based. I want the just and fair to win every argument, I want the right and good to win every argument, in other words, I want as close to a perfect outcome to every argument ever realized. I know that my perspective is not universal and I have adjusted my expectations accordingly. However, compromise is only a stepping stone to where I eventually hope things will finally be determined. Once again, let me reiterate my impulse, I have an intent and motive to experience perfection or as close to it as I can come in all aspects of our existence. To strive for the greatest should not be an illusion, it should be every human beings, duty to life, to fulfill. I am only in control of me and not always all the time, but I can keep trying without making excuses for myself or my self-desires. The further I am away from having to learn hard lessons the closer I get to finding the best solutions for myself and hopefully those around me.

No comments: