Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just another Task (#127)

There isn't anything on my mind today except to accomplish a certain amount of work on a class on-line I am taking. I am obsessed with completing this class in the next three days, including today. There is a limited amount of time I have been given to do this because other factors have come into play. I am able to do this also because all it takes is concentrated focus and perseverance on my part. The material is laid out for me and all I need to do is record it and absorb it in my mind and on paper. Life is funny (ha-ha) that way. It seems like, for most of my life, everything has to be done in a hurry. I wish my life could have more predictable patterns to it but it doesn't and here is what I must do. I am a big believer in what will be will be and attempt to try to improve on that. However, not on this recent task. I am compensated for it so there really is no problem with the work itself, It's just the time constraints that seem to follow unexpected tasks I have given lately. I am so very fortunate to have problems of this sort and I am not complaining about the opportunity. I am questioning my positioning of myself in circumstances where these types of situations continue to occur. There is an ideal life for me out there somewhere and someday I hope to get an opportunity to experience it. In the meantime I am thankful for what I have now and shall endeavor to push forward with all my strength and talents (?) I have for as long as I am able.

No comments: