Friday, July 10, 2009

My smile is back (#161)

No more tough guy looks. No more glazed over stares. I don't have to be confused about how I present myself to everyone. I have found my smile again. All of us are the same in that we want to be accepted for who we are. My smile is reflective of how I feel about being alive every day. I was talking to my mother yesterday about how in my life there are no potatoes, just gravy. Every day that I am alive is a gift. I know this since I had been spending a lot of my past treating my life like it was a burden. How arrogant I was, I could not understand that the miracle of my life was beyond any creation on my part. I have, since then, concluded that the unconditional ability I have to experience reality in this dimension is special. Which sequay's to how I found my smile again. The inner turmoil over comprehending my existence has found it's conclusion. That being, that it does not matter whether I comprehend my existence, the only thing that matters is that I experience my existence with honor and respect. Through honor and respect I can live with the care and wonder about the world which just naturally brings out my smile. I don't have to find a way to fit into the world, I already fit into the world. I accept myself for the human that I am and just try to live within my nature and principles. Actually, it is pretty easy. I don't know how I got off track but being back on track has connected me with my smile again.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

how wonderful!!!!