Friday, August 28, 2009

The encourageable ones (#210)

I have such a skip in my step this morning. It is Friday and the work week is almost done but that is not why my happiness is larger today than any other day. Nothing special has happened for me except that I see our future today with such a clarity. I have started to see how the goodness one person brings into the the world has such a ripple effect on others that come into one's path. If I can always see that I have no benefit in my happy behavior outside the general good feeling it gives me then anything of a more complex effect that is good becomes very satisfying. I am like the blind man who walks along a path with a happy heart regardless of potential feelings of inadequacies. The overall benefit to maintaining a happy philosophy is that the world has the potential to share in my happiness. Other benefits include friendships that are based upon positive influences and satisfying outcomes. The sharing in the growth and evolution of our species is also a peaceful and rewarding acknowledgement to the beauty of happiness and hope. My own personal evolution has come with many bouts of anger and denial. The person I was when I was selfish is not the person I am since I have found selflessness to be more in tune with my own harmonic nature. My and our Planet is our lifeblood, My and our faith in some form of a creator allows us the sanctity to be who we are within the bounds of honorable principles and honorable actions. I see our future where we are all magnificent and amazing. I found this approach to life through the presence of living in happiness as much as humanly possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being happy as much as you can be is a wonderful way to live, life here on earth is to short to spend it being unhappy doing for and reaching out to others in an unselfish way is the best way to be happy and it looks like you got that one down.