Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grand Canyon (#195)

Wow. The greatest image of raw natural beauty and color is captured in one humongous space that we call the Grand Canyon. Never in any imagination does a picture do justice to the image the actual eye gets see. Wow, I am astounded by the majesty and incredible size our Grand canyon exhibits. Every human being on this Earth should look at this place with their own eyes. I am just speechless and in awe. The event that caused the Grand Canyon to come into being is beyond me. Wow, I will never get tired of saying wow. The colors within the focus of the total canyon is dazzling. The assortment of hues and shades is mind-numbing. I have not seen all the wonders of this world, but I would be surprised if any of the others can have the effect on me that the Grand Canyon does. I am traveling on this day so this posting will be about my absolute astonishment the Grand Canyon displays. I have also been on the road for the last 20 hours or so with very little sleep, so This post will have none of my usual conversation about principles or ideas. Suffice it to say that I am still processing the wonder we call the Grand Canyon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Son, I am so glad that you got to see some of the Grand Canyon one of God's creations it is beautiful and breath taking I would like to go see it again sometime I'm praying for you a safe trip Love Mom