Monday, August 3, 2009

Keeping my heart happy (#185)

I am so glad that I am not in charge of my fate. It would hold no special emotion if I got everything I wanted when I wanted it. What I am truly grateful for is my enduring spirit and sense of right. Whether I ever get the thing I want most in this world is yet to be determined but I will continue to persevere after it with a calm and hopeful attitude. Fate has it's own timing to make something happen or not, and today I wait on that with the hopeful expectation of a man who knows that all things work toward a purpose greater than anything I can imagine. I also know that the desires I have today come from the goodness that rules the universe and my heart and mind are clear to this fact. I no longer think of what I want, I think about the impulse and impetus my wishes seem to carry me through. I also know that strong emotional feelings don't necessarily originate from my mind when they are right they are felt throughout my being with such conviction as to eliminate them from any selfish purpose on my part. Today I was privileged to hear of the struggle out in life that affects us where we live. Just another reminder that we are a part of something that will play itself out no matter who is affected by it. An awesome experience being a part of existence. My responsibility is to know what is happening with me and making that effective to all I come into contact with. When I think of others first, my life gets better and that is what makes my heart happy.

No comments: