Sunday, August 9, 2009

My most valuable gift is a relationship (#191)

Everything I have acquired over time that is a material item is worthless when compared with my relationships with other people and my creator. All the things money can buy do not measure up to the value I place on my relationships. When I was younger I got caught up in the race to acquire material items and I assumed that they were the priority over everything else. I have since found out that they are cold, unfeeling, inanimate objects whose only pleasure I receive is when I am being selfish and egoistical. When I share them with others in my life there is a sense of good satisfaction but only because someone else is involved. It became obvious to me, even though I am a loner of sorts, that my relationships gave me a greater sense of fulfillment and satisfaction than any object I previously was willing to go to any length to attain. Now my only goal for my life is to improve and add to relationships with life and my concept of my personal creator. A peace has entered my life since I have found the path for me to journey through life. Maybe my maturity from selfishness has opened my eyes to how I see the world today, I am not sure but I am glad that I see life through the eyes of my heart instead of the eyes of my greed for material things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the boots were around 330 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are about 320 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?