Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vertebrate, Exoskeleton and Mollusk (#186)

Of the three varying life forms that inhabit our planet, invertebrates currently have an advantage to survive in that we are able to leave Earth and possibly inhabit another planet. That is a slight advantage but an advantage nonetheless. All three life forms have shown a remarkable ability to survive varying attacks on their existences. Be it volcanic, earthquake, glacier, land formation, varying temperatures the life force within the three species leads me to consider that an individual internal force is in operation within all three life forms. The vertebrate form has within it's categories, us, the human species. As a human, I know that we have a capacity to reason and theorize out into the possibilities time's future can bring. With this ability we prepare for some of the consequences of the future in order to protect our species. Since I am not of the other life forms I cannot specifically know what their abilities are in preparing for survival but the fact that they do survive and adapt offers some evidence of an ability to survive. Three very hardy species, worthy of respecting each other, regardless of our inner prejudices or conclusions of the other two types of species being lesser. My feelings are that since I cannot create a being of any type, I am not allowed to destroy any beings. I still fall short of this feeling of mine but at the least I am conscious of it and attempt to follow it's karmic sense. Reality and existence are what they are NOT what I want them to be. I am here just enjoying the ride of life with the gratitude I think is worthy of the why, and why not of the happening that is going on while I am alive.

No comments: