Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The air in my head (#243)

I can't remember the last time I felt so light-headed. I have had a toothache here away from home and have been fighting it with many tablets of aspirin. The pain relief has been inconsistent and my sleep has fallen off dramatically. I can barely hear things going on around me but the tooth is still in my head for now. However, not for long since I cannot continue to live like this. I have an appointment to have it pulled by a local dentist at around 10:00 am this morning. I had hoped to save it until I got home for a break, but the pain has so intensified that I cannot concentrate or think with any consistency. Lol. I know what is any different? Lol. Now that my little joke on myself is done I can go back to where I just was, which is back to feeling light-headed with a chronic buzz humming in my head. My ears feel and hear nothing more then the steady drum of background static. Enough about this condition of mine, tomorrow will be a better or at least a different story. Goodbye until then.

No comments: