Thursday, October 1, 2009

Never too late (#244)

It is evening already and I am just sitting down to start my daily blog, how extraordinary. I have normally finished my blog by early morning. It is my contention that the earlier I write, the more thought provoking and insightful my comments may be. As I am writing this now though I don't sense any wavering in my thoughts. Maybe my thoughts are not as illuminating as they might be if I was operating off of a good long sleep. I know that physically I am tired and very well could be operating under the illusion that I have all my brain cells in fine working order. There is also another factor to consider, I had a somewhat difficult root canal done on one of my molars this morning and I might be affected by the drilling and medication. I am not attempting to excuse my writing as just a bunch of hash, but I do wish to make a clear point about something. What that something is has not been revealed by me yet but most assuredly I am coming up to it now. The free flow of thought regardless of time and space is both, equally magnificent and quite ordinary. Of all the thoughts that have been thought to think that I might, daily no less, come up with a new or original thought is arrogance to infinity. What I try to do however is to rearrange words and thoughts to allow for new conventions and new rationalizations. Thinking, or in my case writing, can be the first in a series of premises that may bring forth a conclusion that could be relevant to us or our ancestors.

No comments: