Sunday, October 11, 2009

An Ocean of tears in my heart (#254)

There will never be enough time for me to tell you of all the things in this world that make tears in my heart. A world as magnificent as Planet Earth yet just as mightily human ability to harm ourselves overwhelmingly. My little universe of living is peaceful and seldom more chaotic than calm, yet just beyond my presence is a world full of pain and suffering caused mostly by selfish and non-caring attitudes. It is abominable that occasionally I must tell the Universe my apology for how my family of humans behaves toward one another. I am not our spokesman, however I will speak at truth when it comes to my doorstep. I am not ashamed to being human but at times I don't feel the might and right that humanity should constantly permeate within me. I have given any fear the boot from my life and will not stand by idly when less than principled behavior or verbal cognition is displayed. When the gentler souls of our humanity are in pain then I am in pain. My greatest attribute is that my strength is everyone else' strength when I can positively contribute. My heart, my humanity and my compassion will never feel defeat only victory or death. That is my promise to all of humanity.

No comments: