Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Power outside of me (#247)

What I choose to call fate or destiny or the natural occurrence of events has begun to have a new meaning to me. I am finding that a form or power outside of me is shaping my direction as to how I get to where I am wanting to go. You may say well what type of evidence do you have to support your contention that shaping of your present and future is occurring Carl? I would respond that when I try to do something with an intent and an incompleteness occurs, the follow-up attempt without an intent arrives me at a better place than when I first tried with an intent. This may seem confusing and even to me it does not fully explain my experience, however it is close and I don't want to muddy up my explanation any further by trying to explain my explanation. Suffice it to say that something seems to be guiding me toward my truth and my natural essence. To maybe give more insight could be helpful. It is as if I have been ignoring who I am and wanting just for the sake of wanting. Now I am in a closer relationship with who I am and what I want is what I feel within me. My truth is coming to the consciousness of my thoughts and actions. I have a long way to go to ever fully understand myself but I have begun the process and the natural order of events in my life seem to be directed by more than my own intuition. I am the humble servant of existence today and yet existence seems to have a purpose for me. I am waiting and willing to allow existence to take me where existence wants me to be.

No comments: