Sunday, November 29, 2009

How does one trust (#303)

I have been disappointed so many times that the act of trusting has a cynical property to it from the beginning of any trust situation. I know that each and every individual needs to have an initial trust given to them by me but it seems as if my given trust usually is abused. I remember when I was younger and not as wise I used to not care much about the trust given me by other people and always did what was best for me. Life is a cycle and what you reap you will more than likely also sow. I am not concluding that all of my previous actions will be returned upon me but I am saying that what I did to others should not be a surprise to me if it is done back to me. Back to trust, I will continue to put myself out there in a trusting fashion regardless if my trust is abused because the alternative is even worse, never trusting anyone. I also believe that my trust given is a gift and I should not expect a return. If I receive one, I will be blessed with that. I am also looking for my soul-mate companion if she exists and I need to be at the ready unless I let her slip away from me because I would not give her a chance to reveal herself to me. I must continue to trust with all my hope that it will be honored and cared for the way I should also honor and care for your trust in me.

No comments: