Thursday, November 19, 2009

I will be heard (#293)

Since the moment I knew reason as a thought process I knew that what I had to say was important to me. I am alive and I want the universe to recognize that. I am not insignificant, I am not to be dismissed. If all I have is one breath left I will know that I existed. Why is this important to me? Because I am just another human being in a perpetual sea of human beings, I won't be held in view as being invisible. My voice has wave and intent. It is my signal to all time and all space that I have thoughts that matter. I will be heard. This little blog I write everyday is just one way in which what I think and feel is expressed to eternity. The stamp of my life is in the living of my life and like all things will be recorded in some way that has some significance. If I didn't believe that I would not bother to be heard. Life must have a meaning and regardless of whether we know what it is is irrelevant. I assume that how I live my life will be essential to some future event or comprehensive evaluation that will carry the best principles of humanity into a new era of life. It is my life to hope for the best of existence as well as it is your life to hope for the things that lift your life to it's highest levels. I am still privileged to be a human being who can raise his expectations to ideal levels and demand them from himself.

No comments: