Monday, November 2, 2009

Meditation as a resource (#276)

When I used to think of meditating I had the idea that it was a waste of time and some ridiculous philosophy. How wrong I was. I am a firm believer that meditation has many applications in my life. I use meditation to center my thinking, calm my emotions and create new concepts for my imagination. Meditation also allows me to recharge my physical being as well. Meditation is a tool or more understandably a resource I can draw on in times of challenge or difficulty. It isn't mystical with me it is just a time I can spend emptying my mind or just allowing free-flow of whatever enters my head. I use meditation also in a spiritual way because that is my choice to do so. I am very pleased that meditation has found it's way into practice within my life and the results for me, have been everything optimistic and encouraging. I always find a little time to meditate before I begin my blog subjects as meditating helps me to clearly define what I am trying to convey. I blame the lack of conveying clearly on my inability to communicate if there are those who cannot understand what I am writing. It is not the fault of meditating, it is the fault of the Carl not being coherent enough. The thoughts come through meditation and for that I am well blessed.

No comments: