Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sparking emotions (#292)

I will never understand why it takes some outside catalyst for many people before they find their emotions about some subjects. I say this because it should not be the case that something or someone else has to be a trigger for emotion to appear within a person on any random subject. My personal experience dictates what I think and feel without having to be coaxed or cajoled into caring or responding with emotion about any particular subject. I am the captain of my own feelings. I determine what is right or wrong in how I feel about situations. Even if I don't know how I feel it is still my "I don't know" that I am feeling. I trust my instincts and I am learning to trust my judgement in many matters that I am becoming more familiar with. Keeping an objective mindset is crucial to my being able to distinguish variances in right and wrong, not perfectly but mostly. I will not hijack or be hijacked by any wisdom that is not grounded in the better and best principles of humanity and what humanity can achieve. Virtue is my calling. Character traits within me demand that I act with forethought and balance about matters that affect me and that affect my world on a whole. My passion about circumstance and humanity are equal, although I find that love of a soul-mate has a deeper sensational impact on my being. Regardless, the message of this post is that I am the one who needs to express my emotions on the subjects that are in existence in my life. I shall not be told or tell others how they should feel but I will suggest to them that they should feel something about the things that are in their lives.

No comments: