Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today is unofficially the 300 (#300)

It is appropriate that the first draft I did of this posting was gobbled up into the ether. I had already published it when it just disappeared from my listings during the transfer from editing. I am humbled to again write something on the day I am accomplishing the 300th posting to my blog. Writing an everyday blog is simple in concept but more difficult in reality. I have to maintain a level of objectivity while also projecting out principles to help guide any decision that can or must be made. I myself keep my own opinions most of the time to myself. When my personal views are included it is because I have an analogy attached and wish to describe the events. I am most assuredly not an expert on anything but I have certain principles for living which I contend must be incorporated into every living souls character. It is these principles of virtue and selflessness that can carry the human species forward into the future with a greater chance of enjoying existence with fewer possibilities for our own end. Compassion and curiosity, or care and wonder, the two human traits that occupy our existences the most. It is in living within these traits that we find our inner peace. It is also where we find our courage to learn and know the yet unknowable.

No comments: