Monday, December 28, 2009

Calling it as I see it (#332)

Today I am reminded that no matter how I feel about a subject, there is always the stark reality to see. I am a man who is relentless in his hopes for a full and complete life. I am also a man who is pragmatic about the realization of my hopes and dreams. It often takes the little things in life to make me aware of how things really are in my world. Reality is what I need to focus my honest evaluations of what is and what isn't. It is my privilege to know that fate or my higher power is at the controls of what will be in my life. I must be honest in seeing what fate is telling me and move forward to where fate would have me be. It is enough for me to be alive within my skin and enjoy the ride in the Car,----l. The fun in staying in touch with the true nature of life in existence is simple and pure. I am not the master of my destiny, just the navigator of it. Fate will put those things in front of me that need to be there and I am to navigate around or through or into them as fate would make them available. I am surprised that I have been able to discern this about myself and fate but nonetheless privileged to be able to express it in a way that honors all of life and it's opportunities.

No comments: