Sunday, December 13, 2009

Free will (#317)

I love this subject. Imagine, we have free will to live our lives as we decide, within or without rules. There are consequences to our actions but we get to decide those actions for the most part, excepting addictions and voluntary or mandatory subservience of some form. Despite the limitations that would retract from complete dominion of our free will, we still enjoy a majority of the choices we make in our lives. There are so many of us to meet and learn from through the individualism created by free will that life has such an interesting paradigm to it. The paradigm of creativity in form and thought. Free will establishes a question that will always be asked; Why do we exist? The what's and how's are also there for the asking but the why is where I always begin to question. I accept that I exist and I accept that I have survival instincts. It is in the free will that I find myself and describe to myself the being that I wish to become or the being I am becoming. It is in free will that I am able to question at all. Free will is like a birthing into a beginning that has already begun. Our history shows that life as a human being has already existed. The inherent nature within us is to keep and continue to nurture the amazing ability we have to free will which gives us our individualism.

No comments: