Saturday, December 12, 2009

Harmonies in my life (#316)

What are the things that make life worth being a part of in this existence. One of them is music. I have such a connection with the harmony of sound and the way sound can be combined. The waves of the sound when in harmony creates what we refer to as music. I am filled, like when thirst and hunger are sated, with a sense of contentment. Another is a stimulated response to emotion, both personal and societal at large, that evokes a physical response within my person. Love, being the greatest emotional force to inhabit my being, is what I most look to experience. As far as thought concepts go being surrounded by truth, no matter what it is, stirs so many different emotions that the experience of them is sensational within my being. By sensational I mean to describe that my senses are overwhelmed with such inner spark or tingling of my physical self. This spark has the embodiment of satisfaction or a realness of my living as to remind me that I am alive, living my existence to it's fullest at that moment. I am fortunate to be able to somewhat describe some of the magic within my life and say that the harmony I experience is what keeps me vital and strong.

No comments: