Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have a personal God (#307)

I will discuss my own personal thoughts on the existence of spirituality in my life. I am a creature who examines, someone who is empirical and logical about my curiosities and discoveries. In one form of my learning is how natural I find myself praying or meditating with a non-anatomical being. This is not a phenomena in our society, we are aware of belief systems as well as little children and their imaginary friends. Where my spirituality comes from is the understanding within myself that the universe is an awesome, brilliant dynamic for which I have no knowledge of it's reason for being. As a coping mechanism, I find that giving something credit for it's existence makes a lot of sense. This may be putting the cart before the horse, but the alternative is not how I wish to view the destiny I will attempt to provide for my life. I am the creator of how I can live my life by trying to give my life meaning. In finding my spirituality I have laid a foundation for how I can build my character, how I project out the better and best of human principles and offer my humble hopes for the future of humanity. It is perfect for me in so few areas of my life but one of them is that I am absolutely grateful for having the opportunity to be alive. All of existence is a gift. The forms I am allowed to understand and learn from is amazing. I will, by common sense on my part, accept that there is a beauty for which I am certain comes from a place or idea which has everything and nothing under it's domain. My Idea of a God perhaps.

No comments: