Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas (#329)

My first Christmas day blog posting, what will it be about? I have no clue and I am just rambling along to start. It will come to me as my thoughts of this day wrap around whatever it is in my head that wants to come out. I am a very fortunate man to have people in my life who care enough about this time of season to want to share time with me doing a family adventure to the movie theater. 17 of us are now going to see the movie Avatar. It should be fun having all of us together watching a fun movie in public. We are all going to meet a various relatives' houses for Christmas presents and breakfasts before we gather in the afternoon for our movie gathering. Then it is Christmas dinner at my sister's home. A full day of fun for everyone. I wish everyone else a Merry Christmas and hope your day brings you the peace of the season.

No comments: