Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What is wrong is wrong (#312)

I have waited before I wrote on the subject of wrong. It was important for me to spell out what was right first in a lot of different ways so that I did not give wrong any elevated positive significance. Wrong is more than actions, it is also thoughts. A few days ago I wrote on what is right and how it is in my life. I said I would discuss wrong and now is that time. Let me begin by saying that wrong is a hollow feeling I experience when I employ being wrong. It is a shallow attempt by myself to gain some advantage at the expense of the right or truth. For me wrong is chaos, it has no rationale other than to avoid something I should face or accept. It is a detriment to my learning. More than anything it is a negation, for me, of logic and it's principles of consistency. If I ever hope to be the man I wish to become I must never give into how wrong may allure as an illusory solution. Many have employed wrong as a means to gain advantages in the areas of emotions and finance. Love and money to be precise. What a discouraging event when the many forms of wrong are used to deviate from the right and the truth. Wrong, metaphorically, is equal to bad. Right is equally consistent with good. I know my soul and my soul has illuminated me to the good in life as the way to live life, not to the bad and or wrong. If the truth or right hurts me then that is correct. I should never turn away from the right and use the wrong because I am afraid of the consequences of what the right might bring down upon me.

No comments: