Saturday, January 2, 2010

Enjoying every moment (#337)

Life is not as difficult as I can make it. I am born into this world alone and I leave this world alone. Living my life alone is not unnatural. Sharing my life with a soulmate would be great and I hope to find a companion. The indirect approach I have is less proactive and more just serendipity. I do make some effort to reach out to others for the reason of contacting someone who may find me, as I find her, as a source of friendship, companionship and love. My highest priority is not to find a companion but to live life with all I have. Existence is amazing and I want to immerse myself in all of it I can before my time comes to an end. I also feel a need to be and share with all that I encounter. My soulmate, if she exists would want the same from me. That's the thing though, if she exists. There are no deserves or guarantees in existence, there is only what you can make of it. My principles dictate to me that I must honor all life and treat with dignity everyone's right to exist. There is so much more to experience and making myself available to do that is my main goal. I am still a man and a man who hopes one day to have with me a woman who has the same desires that I do.

No comments: