Sunday, January 10, 2010

I gave my heart to someone today (#345)

I am in such a perfect state of being. I have just committed my heart and I feel weightless. The American dream has come real for me. It is in a way that seems more like the 18th century, where arrangements are made for the participants. Regardless, a decision was made and here I am writing about it just a few hours later. Life goes on and so will all of ours until it doesn't. In the meantime though we are blessed with great surprises and shocked with horrible ones. We must take them as they come and find a way to put them into some kind of perspective. I am happy at the moment and that is well and good. However the next moment may bring unhappiness. The cycle of life has no boundaries other than our life spans. I have met a lady who has the great chance of being my soul-mate. She is younger than I am and it makes me think that I was looking for her in other women well before she was born. It is truly amazing what life is that is to say what existence is. I am nonetheless, thankful for the fate I have been given. My destiny seems to have been one where I was oblivious to it's eventual fruition. I will never take anything for granted again. Not even the breath I take in and out every couple of seconds. Mysteries are all around me and I know more than ever.

No comments: