Friday, January 15, 2010

My connection to all life (#350)

It is not unusual for life to have a connection with other life. The similarities we share are abundant and our existence is proving to be intertwined. As us humans grow more technologically savvy and scientifically enlightened we move closer to the origin of all life having a common genesis. It is as if we are all of the same formulation but having different functions. Not unlike a huge tree with all the different branches signifying the different sub-species. It is our connectedness that has me intrigued. The harmony I seek in this existence has come to me as having everything to do with everything. A total peace at peace with all of life. I do not know the outcome of every second that indicates my existence but I am ready to understand that the flow of life is more natural to me when I am in awe of all life in existence. I have come to have this thought about life; if I cannot create it then I am not allowed to, at a whim, destroy it without reaching an emotional/logical conclusion. This existence has a long history, on this planet, of raw survival strategies, this I acknowledge and understand. However, within my soul the struggle continues to make greater sense of existence than just species survival. My connection to all life is real and on a continued path of examination.

No comments: