Thursday, January 21, 2010

My heart is my home (#356)

Having the good fortune to love someone the way a man loves a woman for his wife is a truly wonderful thing. My experience of actually being married is zero, however my experience in being in love with a woman I wish to make my wife is happening as I write. This moment in time for me is illustrative of how special a bond can be between a man and a woman who have incredible feelings for each other. The key is to have the incredible feelings for each other at the same time. I have waited all of my adult life to find the woman who was also looking for me. This is where staying true to the great hope we have as individuals to find the theoretical soul mate that could be out there. It is difficult to sustain the faith toward finding the true love each person has to do in order for the best match to occur. Unfortunately patience in matters of romance and loneliness often miss the mark in pairing up when the basis of the pairing up is not founded on true love for each other. Time is the one constant that shakes us from our ultimate goal of finding our hearts match. It can be a cruel guide when we fear that time is more important as a force to determine marriages than the true beacon of love. I wish all well in their journey to find their soul mate and hope that the search will continue regardless of whether it takes a lifetime to achieve.

No comments: