Saturday, February 6, 2010

I appreciate what life gives me (#372)

This is the greatest feeling to me. That through hardship and struggle I see and feel the effect of wonderment. I hardly use the word amazing unless it signifies some truly remarkable event. Yet the word amazing seems insignificant in what I am trying to describe about how I feel about life. First, I am humbled to my core because of the expressions of the absolutely best natures of humanity. I see examples all around me and I know that my best is all I can strive for to give back. I want to be like these examples I see, so I will continue to work to join this beautiful group. Secondly, my heart aches to see more. Within us all, there is a place where the sun is always shining and the smile on every one's face is real and genuine. I don't know how but I see what life should be like. Is that having a dream? Is that being naive? Probably. However, reality can be whatever we all choose to make it. How to do that is the question that needs to be answered. All I can add to the possible answer is that I don't necessarily see people I see the effects of people. It is like, for me, people are less sensed then their actions and thoughts. I know I live in a physical world but I also live in a spiritual world. I am just one human who knows when the gift of life, I have, is beyond any way for me to give proper thanks.

No comments: