Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The value of confidence (#368)

This topic has a keen awareness factor to it for me. I know what it is like to have no confidence in myself and from others. It is at the heart of feeling true despair. I also know the feeling of having confidence in my self and from others, it is remarkable. Most of us fall within these extremes. At least some confidence. Like all the good things in life I strive to have these types of experiences. Not for the sake of some artificial prize or tribute but for the true sensation I experience when I "feel" them. I am a man who has found the pot of gold, for me it is in every good thing I experience. No longer will I take the good things in life for granted. It is all the little good things and once in awhile a big good thing. I have the confidence as well to smile about circumstances in my life with true emotion. I am actually living my life not trying to find what it means. I stand back occasionally to observe what I am doing and then I am back into the actual living because I am satisfied that I am still doing the things I hope to do. The confidence I feel is comforting and peaceful.

No comments: