Friday, March 5, 2010

Curiosity at it's best (#399)

I am often reminded of the best part of me and it is my curiosity. Curiosity is the one attribute about myself and others that brings to light the difference between us and most all other life forms. I am most in tune with my life when I am trying to discover something about our world or our life here on Earth and beyond. Especially beyond. The old Biblical saying from King Solomon about there being nothing new under the sun, makes me wonder what may be new beyond under our Sun. I know I take the literal translation and subtract from that but not to be under our own Sun would be new for the first time in at least one way. I am an explorer who has no new ground to explore on Earth. It has been done. What I would like to explore is the Universe and it's mysteries. I know that with the Capitalist notion that all things are best when sold on the open market becomes a hindrance to my hopes for information and knowledge sharing to achieve common purposes within a reasonable amount of time. Like within a normal lifetime. I am not advancing an agenda about Capitalism, I am just pointing out the lack of cohesiveness intelligence has when it has to be bought and only by those with Capital, excepting those who have the dreams where Capital cannot be had. I wish I was the smartest man on Earth and could afford all my visions without being afraid to share it with everyone.

No comments: