Friday, March 12, 2010

Going home (#406)

This post will be short and concise. I only want to say how happy I am to be going home after 7 months on the road to the day. There were many beautiful sights and great people that I got to meet and I would not trade a moment of this adventure for anything. But the time is at hand for me to be back into the home I know and the friends and family I have not seen in too long. If I were a younger man I would continue to travel and bask in the wonder we call America. I am within 500 miles near about of being at my front door and my two little animals who have been my loving pets. I am anticipating another change in my life and look forward to it's fruition should that be my fate. It will be at home where I will rest and recharge to maybe again travel for work and make a success of my and our companies' ventures. So long for now as I need to continue traveling home lest I get caught in some storm that may be lurking because I have been lackadaisical in getting home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the File Section of http://aries-films.net you can download everything you need to create
your videos and go even further. At the very bottom of each file there are some informations,
containing important informations like the License, the Operating System you can use them on, the
Version, the date added, download count and a download mirror + the size of the packed file.
Only direct ftp links.