Monday, March 8, 2010

It is our time (#402)

It is our time! Right now. I am so happy about the life I am living today. There is no pretension in my manner or hopes. I am alive and feel it with all of me. The troubles of this world continue and I am always concerned with how to alleviate it, but my mind and my soul are in accord with how I am being an example of how to live and feel alive. I am only me and that is well and good. There is more for me to do to be the best me I can be and I am enjoying the ride of my life. I used to say in a meeting I go to that "I am just the passenger in the Car...l" lol. It is true although somewhat a funny saying. I am just the passenger and I am being the best passenger I can be. You may wonder how I am being the best passenger I can be and I will tell you. I live through my heart, not my ego. I have an opportunity to express my appreciation and compassion at every moment. I don't assume or anticipate with expectation. I am just a free spirit enjoying all the other free spirits around me. The cynic will always look at things with a glass half-empty approach, I choose to look at things with a glass all full approach. I am not in denial or out of touch with reality, I just want what is best and seeing what could be best is how I will live. Disappointment is the result of expectation and expectation is not living for the best. See how easy all of this can be. Enjoy this existence with the best of principles and you will be doing your part as well.

No comments: