Saturday, March 13, 2010

Keeping my perspective (#407)

Lately my blog postings are have the feel to me of a diary or journal entry. More personal and less general. I seem to be at a crossroads in why I am delivering my daily insights into compassion and curiosity. I have written over 400 of these daily blogs in a row and possibly I am getting a sense of fatigue. My mind is renewed daily but there is only so much information I can write about without at times becoming redundant. I am also changing daily in my experiences and knowledge base however, my internal principles and insights are not changing but are more static than anything else. The renewing of old thoughts is never a bad thing but not as interesting unless I can juxtapose known principles to new experiences. I have just finished a long time away from home and have many new experiences but my mind is more in tune with what I had left behind. It is curious about me that my life is about to change dramatically but I am still drawn to the familiar and comfortable. I also know that my life has yet to be defined in a way that I am hoping and that I must remain open to new possibilities and options. It is a delicate dance I am in at this moment of my life and possibly I am just too tired still from my journey and the vigor I don't feel right now will soon again descend upon me.

No comments: