Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our transcendence of religion and science (#433)

I am both compassionate and curious. I care and I wonder. I have found and believe that I am not unique in this but rather share this condition with everyone else. Religion and science combined make us just human experiments in existence. The elemental combination that we are is so complex that we transcend all simple concepts to form a living, breathing, thinking, feeling organism. We are all things combined and as such we are reality. Our reality narrows when we define ourselves as anything less than whole. I am not just compassionate, I am not just curious but I am both. Our natures are best when we look outside of our own needs to see if more important needs are in greater demand. When we give rather than take our souls find a peace and comfort. The same is true for the science that is developed and produced that offers us opportunities to experience existence to the fullest. Our curiosity in all things allows us to understand the physical and emotional forces that control and guide our lives. Curiosity gives us knowledge, compassion gives us fulfillment, together they both serve to strike a balance within us that makes living in existence a reality that expresses happiness. The human experiment is yet to be defined but everyday gives us an opportunity to explore our instincts and analyze our values.

No comments: