Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The strength of my resolve (#431)

There are many different levels to the resolve I experience when my principles are being tested. Many times I just need to voice my will and that is sufficient. But for those times when that is not enough, I must show determination to continue my resolve. The lengths that are needed and the depth of my commitment are in play. All that is at stake is my regard for what I think is right. That's all. In other words, everything I hold near and dear. It is often easy to not have principles worth defending and just float through life staying out of the way of anything that involves sacrifice. That is not how I live my life today however. I am committed to being the best human being I can be. Life is too wonderful to live when the living of it stands tall for the highest principles we, as humans, know. How much am I willing to give in the struggle to express the the right thought and or action? I have yet to find out what my outer threshold is. I am of the mindset however that whatever the limit, I am going to find out and until I know for sure I will continue to act when action is required. Actions do speak louder than words as the saying goes and in this understanding of how far I will go to instill my resolve the future will tell of my fate.

No comments: