Monday, April 12, 2010

Time, space and things (#437)

Here we are in existence. Everything, including us, is evident whether discovered yet or not. Not that we can prove everything is evident but in existence the assumption can be made. We are only a part of existence. Let me say that again, we are only a part of existence. We are not the creator of existence, we are only in the mix. We have the capacity to know of the concepts of time and space and we apply those concepts to our daily lives. Are the concepts we hold purely true? We will find out if our humanity survives long enough. Our truths are based on what we know up to this point. 600 years ago the truth was that the world was flat and in the center of the Universe. I am humbled by all of existence. It is amazing that I am a part of it. I know my place here is temporary and I find that I am disturbed by this fact. The reason being is that I find that I like existence. Existence in reality is comfortable to me in that I can appreciate the wonder of it's possibilities. I can experience emotion and understanding. There is a camaraderie in our species where we can enjoy our hopes and dreams. This Planet is abundant and rich in resource and beauty. I am humbled. It is appropriate behaviour because I am a guest here not the host. Proper manners of humility should always apply. It is my vision that my life here will be fulfilled in helping to determine the course of activity that best exemplifies the spirit of the human experiment. Yes, experiment. That is what we are here in an existence not of our own making.

No comments: