Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The excitement of life (#459)

Every time I start to think of the things that bring me down or are troublesome I remember that I am really living the life I choose now. I am enjoying the possibilities that are around me. I feel like I am participating in my life instead of just watching it like an outsider. I guess the hope I feel now is what has always been inside me since I first started to become aware. I found my roots again. I have been away from them for so long. I am that wide-eyed happy boy I was when I first started this life journey. I am me again. What now? I have been lately looking at my life from the beginning and assessing what has taken place. This process is overwhelming in scope however I have all the facts right inside my head. So taking a page of how I would tell a story, I am forming an outline to better help me keep time lines and memories in the proper order. Unlike how I used to think, my mind is not an infallible computer. So slowly and carefully I am doing what I need to do to understand why I have done what it is I have done. I will then know how best to proceed in my present and future in building a new foundation for me to explore and make a positive difference in the time I have left in existence. This is exciting to me. I am perhaps the happiest I have been in all my life. It is amazing that despite having lost myself for so many years that I was fortunate to find myself again just in time to be me again.

No comments: