Saturday, May 8, 2010

Peace in my life (#463)

This is what I want for me. To feel the sweet sensation of harmony with all things. I can imagine it therefore it can exist. Now you know how my mind works. If I can imagine something I know it can exist. I use this process in all things I think about. See how easy it is for me to stay positive? I am a spiritual being who has the faith of a giant. My life is so improbable, so unbelievable, so fortunate. I am the personification of an unlikely event. I categorize my life as purely a gift, nothing more. I know that every time I open my eyes I am made worthy to scream out that I don't deserve this. Why do I get to awaken every time I have gone to sleep? The forces that have all of existence somehow have me where I am for whatever reason I am still trying to be. I continue to do what is right in my heart and put to action those right thoughts. I am always laughing on the inside of me. I know my heart and how I feel, don't think that I am not still an individual human being, but I am also here by the grace of something greater than me and I am still here. This humorous notion I have that I still get to breathe air and sense the world is laughable to me because I do not deserve to be alive and every breath is a miracle. I will continue to strive to live up to the worthiness that has been given to me, unearned by me, until I no longer am apart of the present existence. I do know the peace that comes with this overwhelming humility.

No comments: