Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hope is my saving grace (#513)

I have not written about hope for quite awhile considering how important it is to my life. I guess I try to keep my personal feelings and personal hopes to myself. I can say however that without hope in my life I would probably not have a life right now. I would have given into the fatalism of giving up and ruination to the ultimate extreme. Now let me make this point very clear, whether my hope(s) ever come to fruition is not the point. The hope or chance or possibility of my hope(s) becoming real is the point. It is amazing that I have found peace in this concept. I know what I feel and have within me yet I only need the possibility of it happening for me to stay positive and move forward in my life with purpose. A peace has settled over me in that I know that the control of things beyond me are not up to me. The whirligig of time and space will have it's say in what happens in my life. What I need to do is recognize what I hope for in my life and be ready if it comes my way. Of course I live in a way that will help the cause of my hope(s) to become reality, but never with assumptions that they will or expectations that they must. I am at the bequest of fate and destiny with all my heart. How the Universe places what I have inside me toward what everyone else has inside them will be a mystery to me. It is not just what I have for hope(s) but what everyone else hopes for as well. May we all enjoy the dream of having our wishes come true.

No comments: