Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If the path doesn't exist, make one (#537)

I have been waiting all day for a topic to hit me and finally one has. It is customary for us to look at the way things are done to get our bearings about how to proceed with aspirations and goals in our life. In my particular case my latest aspiration just came into view for me. As I am discovering that a protocol for advancing aspirations and goals may preclude me from the difficult path for achieving it I must conclude that an alternative path must be created as a fail safe. In other words, if I can't achieve progress one way I must try another way. It is the thinking outside the box that will help me to devise a program that could lead me to the goal I have for myself. I am alive only one time and I must give all effort to my dreams despite any difficulty in attaining them. Life is fun. I get to create a path that will work for me. Woohoo! In all seriousness, forging new ways to think about ways to reach goals is something we all possess within us if we have the enduring will to succeed. Things are in a constant state of change and so is my determination to continue to try different concepts. Who knows whether I will succeed, really that is not the point of my goal. Giving everything and never giving up on myself is the goal. I can live with that as long as I know I didn't hold anything back.

No comments: