Monday, July 19, 2010

"Realization path" (#535)

I received a comment on one of my blog posts. In it was this phrase I use as the title to this blog, "Realization path". I am profoundly grateful to have had this phrase illuminated to me. It is comforting to know that others, like myself, have a comprehensive view of the winding path of their life as well. I am not the person I was 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. I am continually evolving into a better person, at least that is what I hear from those who know me. I feel confident that they are right because I am thinking and acting more from my heart than from my head. I care about the things and people around me like I have never done before. It is because I have come to realize what I now know as what is really important in life. My path has changed because I realize that living a life based upon the better and best of human principles is a positive thing, not a weak or dumb thing. I don't have to be the selfish person I was taught to believe that I needed to be to find satisfaction in this world. Satisfaction for me is how I feel about who I am and living who I am. Purpose and contentment make me feel so alive. I am an individual who's potential has yet to be fully understood. Yet I do know that my potential is within me and my experiences help to bring them to my understanding. My realization paths have given me the key to becoming the person who is inside me waiting to come out.

No comments: