Saturday, August 7, 2010

No matter what have fun (#554)

Having fun with whatever is around you is vital. It helps keep your sense of perspective. I know this sounds off-kilter but it isn't. Even in death, when things seem impossible to handle because of intense loss, having the right thought about what life is, helps us get through the pain. I have said this so many times, life is a gift. We must appreciate and enjoy it. It is not endless and therefore requires us to think about how to have as much fun as possible. It is difficult when aspects of society treat us unfairly but again, what is the point of life without having fun. I have to be serious at times to help make our world better, but better is another reason to have fun. Anyway I look at life I always come back to it just has to be fun. My viewpoint is optimistic, not doom and gloom. I don't want to have anything negative in my life. This is an example I can actually reflect back out to others. It is a control I have that I can affect. We will only get better as a people and as a society when we are able to know what we are and where we are going. The future is amazing. We have come so far with technology, human interaction and faith that we are decent good people just trying to live with all the best we can find. I am so hopeful that we are moving in the right direction and wish to add to that movement. While I am adding, to moving in the right direction, I am also having as much fun as I can

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.